It’s easy to make your own hand sanitizer, but what if you want an alcohol-free, all-natural version? With a few common essential oils, you can easily make a homemade one for yourself.
The blend includes oils with proven anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties and adds aloe vera gel for smoothness. It contains no chemicals or alcohol.
Follow the below article based on to make homemade Hand Sanitizer for Baby without using alcohol.
Table of Contents
Ingredients for making Hand Sanitizer at home
- Aloe Vera Gel- 3 Tablespoon
- Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar- 1 Tablespoon
- Tablespoon Lavender Essential Oil – 3 drops
- Water- 3 tablespoon
1. Aloe Vera Gel
This natural gel has antiviral, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. It also protects our skin when it is present in the hand sanitizer, and helps to treat dry skin.
The Aloe Vera Gel is within easy reach of your market. You can also easily create aloe vera gel, if you have Aloe Vera plant at home.
- Cut an aloe vera leaf off and placed it in a bowl (Cut side down).
- Leave it to let the gel drain out from the leaf for few minutes.
- Split the aloe vera leaf horizontally after that, and scoop the remaining gel with a knife, and pour into the cup.
- Finally, blend until it has been liquefied.
If you want excess shelf-life for the Aloe Vera Gel you can apply preservatives such as powdered vitamin C. You will keep it in the refrigerator without rotting for a few weeks.
2. Vinegar Apple Cider
It has anti-infectant properties that destroy germs. It also has other beneficial properties including anti-microbial and antioxidant activity, because it contains acetic acid & malic acid.
This drug is also readily available on your market, and can also be purchased via online shopping websites such as amazon.
3. Lavender Essential Oil
Adding Lavender Essential oil for the sanitizer will add fragrance. This product will be available in supermarkets or can be ordered online.
How to Prepare Hand Sanitizer
- Take a bowl
- Add 3 spoon Aloe Vera Gel
- Apply 1 spoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apply just 2 to 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil because it is very strong and add the scent to the sanitizer.
- Combine the ingredients into a container and pour water.
The homemade Hand Sanitizer for Baby, alcohol free, is set.
Also check:10 Best Hand Sanitizers to buy in India
Disclaimer: My personal experiences are the basis for the DIY recipes on this website. I am not a qualified chemist, a cleaning specialist or an expert in skincare. The shared DIY recipes on this web site have not been checked in a laboratory. The Food and Drug Administration has not reviewed details about my goods or recettes. The purpose of this knowledge is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent illnesses. For specific questions about any skincare issues, cleaning supplies, or nutritional needs, please consult a doctor or specialist. When manufacturing homemade items, please use your discretion, based on your own experience.