Looking for best Whey Protein in India? Then, you are at right place!
Are you dreaming of having perfect muscles? Whey protein is a good solution for the hindrance in the path of your dreams. Protein powder is assumed to contain all essential 9 amino acids. Whey protein is obtained from case in milk or produced as a by-product in the making of cheese.
Whey protein is a combination of alpha lactalbumin, beta lactoglobulin, bovine serum albumin and immunoglobins.
Benefits of Whey Protein Powder
- Helps in weight loss.
- Anti-cancer properties.
- Lowers cholesterol level.
- Improves immune response in children suffering from asthma.
Side effects of Whey Protein
- People who are allergic to milk can be allergic to whey protein also, so they can’t use this.
- Consuming high doses of whey protein may cause-
- Reduced appetite
- Stomach pain.
When utilized at a moderate rate whey protein helps you to build up muscles. The important thing is observing and selecting whey protein of good quality.
Proteins are preferred mainly for development and repairing of muscles while undergoing training or activities which breaks down muscle tissues. For fulfilling the dream to be fit and healthy, you should undergo nutrition programs and also get proper training. Whey protein powders are chosen by people who are undergoing such training programs.
There are many companies introducing whey protein powders, but it is our duty to choose wisely. Many have questions related to the selection of whey protein, like which company obey the standards during production or which one is better. From these queries we can understand the importance of quality in these products. It is the duty of customer to properly check about the whey protein, and not to fall in the trap of duplicates.
If you don’t have time to read the full article, check the below table. Otherwise, read the full post for detailed review:
|PROTEIN NAME||PRICE LINK|
|Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Powder||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|MuscleBlaze Whey Gold Protein||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|Ultimate Nutrition Whey Protein||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|Sinew Nutrition Instantised Whey Protein||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|MuscleXP Raw Whey Protein||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|Dymatise Nutrition Elite Whey Protein||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|Isopure Low Carb Whey Protein||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|Muscletech Premium Whey Protein Plus||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|Myfitfuel Best Whey Protein Powder||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
|AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate||CHECK LATEST PRICE|
Best Whey Protein in India
1. Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Powder
Primary ingredient of the Optimum Nutrition Whey protein powder is Whey Protein Isolates (WPI), which is the purest form of whey protein existing. These proteins are costly, but the best ones.
This product being the best selling in the sports nutrition industry, it represents gold standard of protein quality. It is surely going to help you to a great extend in building your muscles. Main ingredient is WPI, Whey Protein Micro fractions from WPI and Ultra filtered Whey protein concentrate. They also have Glutamine and Glutamic acid in each serving. Naturally occurring branched Chain Amino Acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are present in each serving.
Product offers you high quality, consumed as shake. This whey protein powder is to be used before and after exercise in the morning. This product is a solution for those who are eagerly waiting for quick results. Varieties of flavours in this whey protein is produced like chocolate, coffee, strawberry, vanilla and many more.
Features of Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Powder
- WPI is the primary ingredient.
- 24 g of whey protein per serving.
- 1 g of sugar and 1g of fat.
- 5.5 g of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids.
- Used as first thing in the morning, also before or after exercise.
- This is a vegetarian product.
- Weight: 907 g
2. MuscleBlaze Whey Gold Protein
MuscleBlaze is the best whey protein brand that provides food supplements for fitness lovers to succeed. They have different products required for various stages in fitness.
25 g of pure WPI is provided at each serving that will prevent fatigue after workout and energises your muscles. Branched chain amino acids like leucine, isoleucine and Valine are mixed in this product in the ratio 2:1:1. These amino acids helps in muscle repairing.
This product has a unique authenticity code to protect consumers from falling into the trap of fake products. The quality of the product is highly assured and helps you to develop muscles.
Features of MuscleBlaze Whey Gold Protein
- Purely vegetarian product.
- Raw material is from United States.
- 25 g of protein per 30 g serving.
- 5.5 g of branched chain amino acids, 1.65 g carb and 0.46 g fat per serving
- Best way to use this is to mix 1 scoop (30 g) in 180-200 ml water.
- Weight:1.23 kg
3. Ultimate Nutrition Whey Protein
Ultimate Nutrition Pro-star whey protein is a best option if you are looking to lose fat or to build good muscles. Weight is decreased by expanding metabolic rate of the body. It includes all the essential and nonessential amino acids which actually helps you to develop muscles after intense training.
This product is not only meant for athletes, but for all those who are training themselves to get perfect muscles. It is used as a nutritional supplement by for those who leading an active lifestyle. Mix this powder well using a hand blender to get a foamy shake taste.
Ultimate Nutrition whey protein acts an antioxidant by boosting body’s immune mechanism. It recovers and repairs the muscles comparatively faster. This product is suggested to everyone who needs to keep consistency in body fitness.
Features of Ultimate Nutrition’s Best Whey Protein for men
- This product is purely vegetarian.
- Helps in building and repairing of muscles.
- It acts as an antioxidant and helps you to increase your immunity.
- All essential and nonessential amino acids are included in this product.
- Weight: 2.27 g
- When we consider a serving size of 30 g, 25 g is amino acid rich proteins, 1 g of fat, 6 g of branch chained amino acids.
- Available in a variety of 13 flavours.
4. Sinew Nutrition Instantised Whey Protein
Sinew Nutrition Instantised whey protein is one of the bestselling proteins in India, produced by a filtration process that concentrates whey proteins in a highly purified form. It is one of the affordable protein products when compared to others in the industry.
This product is unflavoured with 79% instantized concentrate and is produced in America through strict procedures, which concentrates the whey protein in a refined form. This product contains milk derivatives, so not suitable for people who are uncomfortable with lactose.
Mix one serving, that is 30 g to skimmed milk or water. Stir until powder get completely dissolved. This can be used as first thing in the morning, 30 minutes before workout, immediately after workout and also right before sleeping. This product helps your muscles in building and repairing, also to meet daily protein needs.
Features of Sinew Nutrition Instantised Whey Protein
- Supports muscle health during aging.
- Helps to maintain a healthy diet during training programs.
- Made from American whey protein through a series of procedures.
- Enhances fat lose, build up lean muscle and helps in repairing of muscles.
- The product contains 23.7 g protein, 4 g Glutamine, 5 g BCAA, 1.5 g carbohydrates per serve.
5. MuscleXP Raw Whey Protein
MuscleXP is reasonably one of the standard one of the best whey proteins in India. It is produced using an unadulterated type of whey protein without any taste, artificial sweeteners, or colours. Quality of the protein powder is assured.
To prepare the shake add 1 scoop of powder to 200ml of any liquid of your choice, blend for 45seconds for getting shake prepared. This shake is preferred at early morning, post workout and at bed time.
This protein powder helps to work on your body’s composition and digesting is easy. Recovers muscles broken down after exercise. It is so effective as most absorbable form of protein is provided through the product.
Features of MuscleXP Raw Whey Protein
- Each scoop has 24 g protein without any added sugars, colours or flavours.
- This product meets high quality standards, this whey is gluten free, soy free and antibiotic free.
- More absorbable source of protein compared to others, so it is effective and easy to digest.
- 80 g of whey protein is present per 100 g of serving, 4 g of L-Glutamine and 5.15 g of BCAAs per serving.
- Weight: 998 g
6. Dymatise Nutrition Elite Whey Protein
Dynamatise Nutrition Elite whey protein comes with the properties of fast digestion and absorption. This product is a mix of whey protein isolates, whey protein concentrates and whey peptides. Consists of mostly requires amino acids.
This protein powder is processed by cross flow microfiltration for preserving major muscle building properties and whey protein fractions like alpha lactalbumin and beta lactoglobulin, also serum albumins and immunoglobulins.
This protein quickens repairing of muscles and helps in muscle growth post exercise. This powder has essential and nonessential amino acids without loading on excess carbs or fats. Mainly comes in three flavours like chocolate, chocolate fudge and gourmet vanilla.
Features of Dymatise Nutrition Elite Whey Protein
- Per serving 22 g of protein, 3.5 g of glutamine and glutamine precursors, 5 g of BCAAs are present.
- It is aspartame free and also low in carbs.
- An ideal ratio exists between essential and nonessential amino acids.
- Weight: 4.54 g
7. Isopure Low Carb Whey Protein
Isopure Low carb whey protein has 100% isolated whey protein. Helps in body building and also in repairing muscles after rough exercises. It has 25 grams of whey protein isolate in one serving.
Sweetening agent added is free sucralose which is a zero calories sweetener made from sugar. Protein powder meets daily protein requirements.
Helps to manage your weights, it makes us feel full between our meals which support the effects to control weight. This protein also protects muscle health at the time of aging.
Features of Isopure Low Carb Whey Protein
- 25 g of protein is present per serving.
- It is a 100% whey protein isolate which is free of gluten, lactose and aspartame.
- Enhanced digestion, the protein powder is enriched by glutamine and BCAAs.
- Perfect solution for muscle repairing and also muscle building.
- Very low amounts of carbs are present in this protein powder.
- Weight: 3.4 kg
8. Muscletech Premium Whey Protein Plus
Muscletech Premium whey protein plus is produced by structured formulas which features multiple filtration techniques. This product ensures a high quality and also good results.
This protein powder has reduced amount of fat, lactose and other impurities. Regular consumption of whey protein helps you to build lean muscles. This ensures strong and healthy muscles to the user.
Being processed in a structured manner, this protein powder provides easy digestion and also fast absorption. This protein powder is taken between meals, also before and after exercise.
Features of Muscletech Premium Whey Protein Plus
- Provides 20 g of protein from 100% pure whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolates and whey peptides.
- Also effect of perfect recovery blend from creatine, leucine, isoleucine, valine, and glutamine per serving.
- Helps in lean growth of muscles and also repairs muscles.
- Helps to increase muscle strength and size of muscles by using this protein powder.
- Weight: 99.8 g
9. Myfitfuel Best Whey Protein
Myfitfuel is cheapest whey protein developed with the latest digestive enzymes technology which provides you with better results. It has 23 g of proteins per serving. 22 vitamins and minerals added exhibits multiple functions like providing energy and stamina.
This protein powder is of high quality, no artificial flavor or preservatives are added. It helps in easy digestion and enhances muscle building.
To one scoop of protein powder, add 200-250 ml water. Shake it for just 15-20 seconds and consume immediately. Servings consumed daily depends on requirement of building muscle and also based on intensity of workout.
Features of Myfitfuel Best Whey Protein
- Digestive enzymes technology is used.
- 22 vitamins and minerals are added for more efficient results.
- 23.2 g of protein along with 5.2 g of BCAA, 3.9 g Glutamine and 11.3 g of essential amino acids are present in each serving.
- Whey Protein powder without any artificial flavour, colour or even sugar.
- High quality of products is ensured.
- Weight: 998 g
10. AS-IT-IS Nutrition Best Whey Protein Isolate
AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey protein helps people to get the benefits of all the nine amino acids. It helps in body building, especially helpful for people who work out. This product is easily absorbed, which provides you strength before or after your tough training.
This product is minimally processed, so you can get all the benefits of the product without fail. This whey protein contains 80% concentrate, which provides you benefits of proteins, with minimal carbs and fat.
This product is manufactured in unflavoured and unsweetened form. You can use it by adding one scoop of powder to 240 ml of your favourite beverage.
Features of AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate
- Helps in muscle building, ideal whey protein who work out regularly.
- 80% whey protein concentrate.
- Limited processing is done, so you will get all the benefits of the proteins.
- This protein powder is unflavored in nature.
- Per 30 g serving you will get 119 calories. Only 2.5 g of carbs and 1.5 g of fat is present per serving.
- Weight: 998 g
So these are the Best Whey Protein in India. If you still confused which one to buy, then here are our top picks:
If you have any question, ask us in comments!