List of Top Rated Steam Iron Box from thousands of Customer Review & Feedback.
“10M consumers helped this year“
1. Philips EasySpeed Steam Iron GC1028/20
- The ceramic soleplate ensures soft and efficient ironing.
- The drip-drop system makes sure that the cloth is evenly ironed.
- The 100 grams steam boost up helps in getting rid of all the stubborn creases.
- The product comes with a 2-year warranty.
- The continuous steam helps in getting rid of all the bad creases.
- The fine spray moistens the fabric for easy ironing.
2. Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron
- The water tank can be filled easily and quickly.
- The fine spray helps in moistening the fabric in an even manner.
- The aluminum soleplate makes sure that the iron smoothly glides over the fabric and does not cause any harm to it.
- It comes with a two year warranty period.
- It has a continuous steam output of up to 13 g/min.
- It also comes with an aluminum soleplate.
3. Havells 1840-Watt Steam iron
- Consumes 1840 watts power
- Anti-Drip and Anti-sedimentation along with self-cleaning makes it a great buy for lazy bachelors
- Has an easy to tune variable steam functionality
- Ergonomic and easy to grip handle
- 2 Years of warranty on any manufacturing defects.
- It works best as a crease remover than a hard clothes press.
4. Havells Plush 1600-Watt Steam Iron
- It is equipped with a non-stick coated soleplate
- It is suitable for all types of fabric and has a vertical steam option.
- The iron also comes with a dual-sealed steam generator
- For even heat distribution it has ceramic coated soleplate.
- Also, the steam iron has a steam bursting function and spray function.
- Temperature and steam control is provided to suit for various fabrics.
5. Morphy Richards Super Glide Steam Iron
- The extra-large water tank helps to refill the tank quickly even when it is on.
- The steam can also be controlled based on the material.
- The 11gm/m continuous steam takes care of the unreasonable ones.
- The clothes are well ironed with the massive 150g turbo shot.
- The ceramic coated soleplate makes sure the iron glides through the fabric and also ensures longevity.
- The extra-large soleplate ensures quick ironing.
6. Prestige Cordless Magic Steam Iron
- The steam iron has a power of 1200 watts
- Cordless steam iron has a non-stick coated plate
- It has a water spray facility, steam burst mode, and adjustable thermostat control
- Moreover, the steam iron has a shock-proof handle
- Easy to use and good quality
- Being cordless lets the user use it anywhere anytime.
7. Morphy Richards Glide 1250-Watt Steam Iron
- The advanced non-stick coating soleplate glides evenly and smoothly
- Verticle Steam eliminates wrinkles and lends a fresh look
- The turbo boost feature incorporated in this model gets rid of stubborn creases
- The self-clean ability of this steam iron flushes out any deposits automatically.
- The temperature can also be adjusted based on the material in use.
- Long 360-degree swivel cord for easy movement.
8. Maharaja Whiteline Aqua 1300-Watt Steam iron
- The non-stick soleplate makes sure that the fabric is pressed correctly without it sticking to the iron.
- The temperature can be adjusted based on the fabric.
- It comes with a two year warranty period.
- It can be switched from steam to dry.
- It comes with a non-stick soleplate.
- It also has a continuous steam output throughout.
9. Philips GC1010 1200-Watt Comfort Steam Spray Iron
- The Calc clean makes sure that there is no scale build up in your iron.
- The temperature of the iron can be adjusted based on the fabric.
- The iron has a thin soleplate, which can generate more heat and not protect the fabric at the same time.
- The iron has a very safe operating voltage.
- The soleplate is also incredibly sleek and offers better heating.
- The new Philips iron comes with a vented design to support the uniform flow of steam.
10. T-fal FV4017 Ultraglide Non-Stick Steam Iron
- The iron has an ergonomic design with the steam trigger on the underside of the handle for easy access while ironing.
- The powerful burst of steam from the iron is effective against the most challenging wrinkles.
- There is an aluminum layer in the iron, which ensures even distribution of heat and steam.
- No spitting or leaks when the iron is on a low-temperature setting with the anti-drip feature.
- The auto-shutoff feature allows users to leave the iron for extended periods without any risk of damage.
- It has blinking lights to indicate when the preset temperature has been achieved.