What about preparing tasty food items at home? For this purpose, a stand mixer is made precisely for this. It blends and blends the raw materials required into the perfect combination. Most modern stand mixers can not only mix, but also chop, slice, and beat eggs.
It can surely relieve your hands from doing the hard part of mixing and blending by having a stand mixer at your home. The machine will continue to do the job without your interference whilst you get involved in other tasks. So, it could be a terrific addition to your kitchen.
Best Stand Mixers to Buy in India
- The INALSA Kratos Stand Mixer comes with powerful 100% Copper 1000 W Motor and multi function capabilities to serve all...
- Kratos comes with a large 5.0 Litre stainless steel bowl to ensure you are never short of space even for large...
- 8 Level Speed Control with pulse function enables you to use the stand mixer exactly as per your requirements to turn...
- Stylish design with elegant LED Indicator makes Kratos Stand Mixer stand out with style in your kitchen
- The product comes equipped with safety functions which include - Dust Proof Splash Guard, Safety Lock Protection,...
- Designed with 350 watts of mixing power and 12 speeds to help you create delicious meals and desserts
- Soft start technology helps minimize splatters and mess on the counter by gently accelerating to selected speed
- Burst-of-Power function provides extra mixing power to work through batters and ensure even mixing at any speed
- Synchronized 3-way mixing action incorporates ingredients easily while off-center bowl positioning makes it easy to add...
- 3 Litre rotating bowl/detachable as hand mixer
- 5 speed selection
- 200 watts motor/hands free mixing
- Egg beater and dough hook
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- 300 watt Direct Drive Motor with 10 speeds
- 4.8 Litres capacity
- 59-point planetary mixing action
- Full metal construction
- Single attachment hub for a wide choice of optional attachments
- 6 Speed Settings
- Power Boost switch for Turbo speed
- Convinient one touch beater eject lever
- Detachable head from the stand
- Durable full size beaters and dough hooks
- Planetary action and tilt head design
- 8 stepless speed settings
- 5.2 stainless steel mixing bowl
- Aluminium flat beater, stainless steel whisker, aluminium dough hook and anti splash cover guard
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- 5 litre
- 3 in 1 mixer
- WARRANTY NOTE: IF YOU PURCHASE FROM ONLY AP24X7 SELLER YOU WILL GET 6 MONTH WARRANTY.AND NOT ON DAMAGED PARTS
- 2.5qt capacity Stainless Steel bowl allows you to whip up any treats
- 6 preset speeds allow you to get the perfect mix every time
- Small, compact and retro design makes this a standout on your kitchen countertop
- All non-electric parts are dishwasher safe
- 1-year manufacturer warranty, recipe book and access to our growing database of recipes included
- Whip up lip-smacking mixes for cakes and pastries in a jiffy, make doughs for pizzas, rotis and bread
- Make sufficient dough for 4-5/400 gms loaves, 12 dozen cookies or biscuits, 14-15 beaten egg whites or 1.5 litres of...
- Die-cast metal housing for stability, strength and performance
- Planetary mixing action for perfect texture and consistency, 5 litre large stainless steel bowl, 6 speed settings and 3...
- Pulse speed provides quick start/stop control
- All decals are made with high quality vinyl.
- Decals are self-adhesive and easy to apply and remove without leaving residue behind.
- packed included 1pc
Factors to consider when buying a stand mixer
Let us now look at the variables we need to consider before purchasing a stand mixer.
You must first decide, as already discussed, whether you need a tilt-head mixer or a lift-bowl.
A stand mixer’s size is usually measured by the number of quarts that the bowl will hold. There are sizes ranging from 4.5 to 6 quarts for most home-based mixers, while commercial ones can go as high as 60 quarts. It is possible to mix and beat about 8 cups of flour in a 4.5-quart mixer.
Pouring Shield/Splatter Shield
Try to opt for a blender with a shield for pouring and splatter. Not only does it make it easy to add ingredients, but it also prevents splashes and spills. If you opt for a mixer without them, you need to purchase it separately.
Another important factor to take into account is power consumption, especially if you are into professional home baking. Compare the capacity and power required of different mixers before nailing the most suitable one.
Look into the different options of attachment that come with the mixer. Paying a little extra and choosing a mixer that increases the versatility of work options is wiser.
Another significant criterion is price. A greater price tag will clearly attract more capacity, power and attachments. But in the long run, instead of compromising for a few bucks, it’s better to opt for a flexible, durable stand mixer.
You can get mixers with three to 12-speed configurations. While less than 6 speed settings is sufficient for domestic use, if you are a professional home baker, it is better to opt for 10-12 speed settings.
Easy to Clean
Cleaning a stand mixer is certainly a job on its own! Before committing yourself, check out which attachments are dishwasher-safe and need cleaning by hand.
All stand mixers will inevitably produce noise, but some are louder than others. In particular, check it out if you’re sensitive to noisy appliances.
Look into the aesthetics, finally. To liven up your kitchen décor, you can stick to the basic black or white or opt for a splash of colour.
Considering the finances involved and the plethora of options available on the market, buying a stand mixer is a difficult decision. Overall, if you are not tight on budget and seeking a quality appliance that is durable, one of the Branded Stand Mixers would be the best choice.