As evidenced by the large number of manufacturers who invest a lot in this area, smartwatches have become very famous gadgets, from technology giants such as Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Google, to watch manufacturers such as Fossil, but also many others fighting for their market position.
If you are looking for a smartwatch that costs less than 20,000 rupees with great features and specifications, you are in the right spot.
Smartwatches are inexpensive, but you get plenty of features that are missing from analogue and digital watches. Smartwatches have lots of features that are easy to attach to and use with your smartphones.
Not only can they tell you the time, but they also assist you in multitasking, such as sending texts, answering/rejecting calls, etc. They also assist you in monitoring your health status by supplying information such as steps taken, your heart rate, etc.
There are now a range of competitors in India who sell smartwatches at a very aggressive price, from which we have selected and listed the best smartwatches in India under 20000, taking Indian consumers’ mindsets into account.
Top & Best Smartwatches in India Below 20000
- 1.39-inch AMOLED color screen
- Super long battery life, lasts for up to 2 weeks on a single charge
- Connectivity - Bluetooth 5.1. Compatible with Android 4.4 or later and iOS 9.0 or later
- Continuous heart rate monitoring, supports resting heart rate, single heart rate, continuous heart rate, and other...
- Firstbeat professional running guidance
- Use built-in amazon alexa to get quick news, info and weather, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home...
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep, restlessness and breathing, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep...
- Use 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn, optimize effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate...
- Store and play 300+ songs—plus control spotify from your wrist. Subscriptions required
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information is always a quick glance away. Always-on display...
- System update released for battery drain issue.
- Compatible with all Android Smartphones
- 46MM (1.91-inch) AMOLED Flexible Dual-Curved Display with 402x476 screen resolution
- Google Android based Wear OS operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 & Ambiq Micro Apollo3 Wireless SoC...
- Workout Mode: Fitness Run|5-Min Workouts|Fat Burn Run|Outdoor Walk|Outdoor Cycling|Swimming. Water resistance - 5ATM
- 4+ day battery life
- Refer User Manual for Setup instructions and Troubleshooting steps under 'Product details
- Continuous heart rate. Syncing range: Up to 30 feet
- Apps, clock faces and notifications
- For Product related enquiries contact_us on: , Operating hours: 10 am 8 pm IST, Mon-Fri.
- Sleek Sporty Design in 4 Premium finishes
- Full Colour Super AMOLED with Always On Watchfaces
- Galaxy wearable app
- 24/7 Activity Tracking - 4 stage Sleep, Activity with continuous HRM
- Auto Stress Tracking & High HR Alert
- Wrist Based Heart Rate: Forerunner 235 utilizes Garmin’s very own wrist based heart rate sensor that tracks 24/7
- Larger Screen: A 44 percent larger screen than the 225 but the same physical size, Battery Life: 12 weeks in watch mode...
- Audio Prompts: Receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that include laps and lap times, Battery:...
- Smart Notifications: See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible...
- Display Size: WxH - 1.23 inch (31.1 mm) diameter, Physical Dimensions: 1.77 inch x 1.77 inch x 0.46 inch (45 x 45 x 11.7...
- Smart-Watch with Swiss Design
- Mechanical Hands with Precision Movement ; Movement: 2 Hands (Hr. & Min.) + Micro Gearbox ; Operating System: Wear OS by...
- Latest Version of Wear OS by Google
- 3.048cm (1.2) Edge-to-Edge Display
- Customizable Watch Faces (Unisex)
- The ultimate smartwatch for serious athlete: The latest smartwatch in Amazfit's lineup of fitness wearables, the Stratos...
- VO2max Fitness Level Analysis: Track every aspect of your daily fitness - steps taken, distance traveled, calories...
- Use Amazfit App (ZEPP) to connect to phone
- Achieve Your Personal Best, Track your daily activities, sleep, running, swimming, triathlon and more-16 sports modes...
- On Board Music :Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth earbuds or headphones and enjoy music and media with the 2GB free...
- SpO2 Monitor: It Automatically Detects the Oxygen Saturation Levels on Your Bloodstream, so you can keep a Track of your...
- 46mm (1.39-inch) AMOLED Color Full Touch Screen & Resolution 454 x 454
- Bluetooth Calls: Call, Answer, Decline calls & Call Waiting, Contacts list, Call Records
- Watch Faces Store: Multiple & Customizable Watch Faces
- Music Playback: Control music playback of your favorite tunes right from your wrist. Thanks to the HONOR Magic Watch 2's...
- 1.39-inch AMOLED color screen. Super long battery life, lasts for up to 2 weeks on a single charge
- Control music on the phone and listen to local music on the watch using Bluetooth earbuds
- ALS ambient light monitoring for automatic screen brightness adjustment. Incoming call notifications, SMS messages,...
- 24/7 continuous heart rate monitoring, supports resting heart rate, single heart rate, continuous heart rate, and other...
- Altitude barometer for mountaineering. Supports GPS+GLONASS satellite positioning
- 1.65” AMOLED Display with high 341 PPI resolution and Corning Gorilla glass
- Metal body (Aluminum Alloy), giving premium and solid look and feel
- 5 ATM water-resistance to ensure a normal use up to 50 meters water pressure
- Activity Tracking with distance, active hours, calories and steps
- Smart Notifications with customized vibrations, to get all your important information right on your wrist
Smartwatch Buying Guide
When buying a smartwatch, you might have to ask yourself certain question. Yeah, let’s just say, you’re going to put a big piece of money on the table. So some sets of points must guide your decisions. Below, please find them:
To say that, I know its lame, but hey!! In all honesty, you need money to buy things right, right?
2. Is your phone compatible with it?
Now, there are items on this list of the best smartwatch in India that are really costly. Now, imagine buying one of them and finding out that your smartwatch is not even enabled by your computer. I call this a WHITE ELEPHANT now!! So, before purchasing a smartwatch, do a thorough check.
3. The Brand
Whoever says “it’s just about characteristics, not the brand” is either lying or a salesman!! This covers an umbrella of features provided by a company, such as a build quality, GPS, battery life, waterproofing, band form, etc. So you have to determine what you’re willing to sacrifice and what you’re looking for!!
Also Check: 10 Best Smartwatch in India
So I assume our analysis on smartwatches under price 20000 INR is done.