The most essential part of the inverter is an inverter battery, which gives you uninterrupted electric power for long hours. And without high-quality inverter battery, your inverter is worthless.
There are thousands of batteries on the market but it is difficult to know which has the greatest result without checking them separately. So, we have been researching on the best inverter batteries in India to help you out.
Besides that, there’s also a buying guide to help you select the best inverter battery for home. It’ll also help you to narrow down your needs and select the one that best suits your needs and choices.
Top Batteries for Inverters in India
Best Inverter Battery Reviews
With regard to inverter batteries in India, Luminous is the respected brand name in the Indian market. This battery is designed to provide long hours of power in Indian homes in those tough electricity-cutting hours. The lead component of the RC 18000 battery is secured against corrosion even in high-voltage situations.
It can withstand voltage fluctuation with improved balanced plate design, and protect against liquid and electrolyte loss. A tall tubular charger, the Luminous RC 18000 charges faster and faster. Its ventilated grain structure guarantees consistently high quality efficiency.
- It is driven with an output of 150 Ah.
- It comes with a 600 VA-10 VA ranking.
- Its operating tension is 12V.
- It features a special composition of a patent alloy.
- It has a uniform grain structure, free of voids.
- It has a puncture-resistant daramic-USA separator, which minimizes short circuit possibilities.
- It has improved the construction of balanced slabs.
- Luminous gives the company a 36-month warranty.
- This has a life of more than 1250 cycles at a discharge depth of 80 per cent.
2. Luminous LPTT12150H 150Ah Solar Tall Tubular Battery
The Luminous LPTT12150H is the best option to have if you look forward to the electricity conservation. This solar tall tubular battery is an excellent choice for a wide range of electric-cutting areas.
The tubular-plate structure gives the inverter battery good efficiency and also long life.
- It has a production of 150 Ah.
- It has a highly puncture-resistant polyethylene separator, which will cool down the inverter after long use.
- It has a life expectancy of at least 1200 cycles with discharge depth of 80 per cent.
- When fully charged it stores 1800 watts of electricity.
- It supports 900 VA-10 VA inverter sizes.
- It offers the full 60-month replacement warranty.
- It is designed with tubular metal.
3. Exide Solar C10 Tubular Battery – 150Ah Inverter Battery
Exide is a reputed Indian brand known for its wide range of batteries of good quality. This Solar C10 battery has outstanding performance, design, and quality.
This 150 Ah battery blends in well with nearly all inverters. Once fully charged it can run 2 fans, and one light for 15 to 20 hours. If you’re a tiny family, go for Solar C10 and get bothered by evening power cuts.
- This comes with a 5-year warranty.
- A battery has an average life span of 7 to 10 years.
- It has TORR Tubular positive plate built-in Hadi casting system with high pressure.
- The full tubular construction results in fast acceptance of loads even after very deep discharge.
- The Exide inverter battery is designed to have an 80 per cent DOD life of over 1200 cycles.
- It possesses a strong ventilation system.
- This tubular solar battery has MNRE approval.
4. Genus Invomax GTT56048 PP 150 AH Tall Tubular Inverter Battery
Every time Genus Batteries delivers reliable and dependable electricity. Invomax battery works in heavy duty applications excellently. The capacity to endure long and frequent power cuts. This battery is charged from factory and has the maximum reserve capacity.
Genus Invomax provides superior performance, well-planned architecture and consistency.
- It has a 150 Ah power capacity.
- Even at high-temperature ranges, it can operate without any glitch.
- Genus offers a warranty of 48 months.
- It is suited to both standard and solar applications.
- It features an indicator of electrolyte levels
- It has a great recovery of the deep-discharge and acceptance of charges.
5. Luminous Inverlast Tall tubular Battery 145Ah/12V
This battery is made of plastic, and the battery lifetime is very long. This amazing battery is ideal for both ignition, stationary and lighting applications. To minimize power leakage it uses lead acid.
This Inverlast battery comes with unique proprietary alloy composition which protects the battery’s lead portion against corrosion. It uses tubular technology and has excellent deep discharge which, after long power cuts, gives it a faster recovery.
- It is constructed with the use of HADI high-pressure casting machine that helps keep the grain structure vacuum-free and uniform.
- The battery size is 145 Ah.
- It has 12 Volts battery voltage.
- It’s built with a balanced board.
- This comes with 42 month warranty.
- It supports the 150 AV Inverter.
- Its weight is 40 kg and it is 23x32x52 cm long.
6. Exide Technologies Inva Master Tall IMTT1500 150Ah
The Exide Battery is designed to withstand power outrage with thicker plates and 20 per cent more electrolyte. This tall tubular battery suits regular power cuts. It features hybrid alloy system which reduces the loss of water. This Exide brand battery comes with a sturdy moulded handle that makes it convenient to hold the battery with the utmost comfort anywhere.
It delivers high performance at a reasonable price. It is made of a ribbed-free polyethylene coated with a glass mat that is textured.
- It can hold the power of 150 Ah.
- Its architecture is tubular-plate.
- It comes with an indication of the amount of an electrolyte.
- At 80 per cent dod, it has a lifespan of over 1000 cycles.
- Exide gives the company a 36-month warranty.
- It comes with the magic eye feature helping to be sure of the charging status at any time.
- For this battery, the recommended inverter rating is from 600 to 1050 VA.
- It weights 40 kg, and is 30.5 x 22.9 x 25.4 cm tall.
7. Luminous Eco Charge EC15000 120Ah Tall Tubular Battery
Luminous Eco Charge is the reliable medium-scale household-use device. It provides unprecedented output at long power cuts over time.
The battery is a complete kit for a customer, with hassle-less water level maintenance specifications, showing power-backup time in hours and minutes along with MCB security.
- It’s a clever invention that offers longer backups with fast charging.
- It has a production power of 120 Ah.
- It is fitted with protection against MCB.
- It’s available with a 5-year life expectancy.
- Luminous inverter battery comes with 36-month warranty.
8. Amaron Inverter 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery
Amaron is the only company other than Luminous and Exide which manufactures one of the highest quality inverter batteries. This can endure long power cuts and bear the load of three fans, and two lights during the day.
Amaron is the hot-selling inverter battery that charges more easily and provides continuous electricity. With the ventilation it prevents formation of acid-spewing or mist.
- This 150Ah battery comes with low lead reserves to avoid undesired leakage.
- Amaron provides 36-month warranty.
- The ventilation system is of excellent quality and prevents leakage and odour.
- It is made from calcium and ultra-modified hybrid alloy framework that is heat resistant.
- It is rustproof and has a high capacity for heat tolerance which is perfect for Indian weather.
- It fits in with every type of home inverter.
9. V-Guard VT160 150 mAh Inverter Tubular Tall Battery
V-Guard batteries are well known to have good performance and consistently positive sales and customer reviews. This is designed to provide improved strength and productivity while optimizing their period of life.
This needs an acid content of 21 litres. Electrolyte gravity in battery is 1.245 0.005 SP after a complete charge. Gr. Gr. Cell / Lt. One of the best-selling inverter batteries at an affordable price, is V-Guard VT-160.
Its long hour battery backup will allow you to sleep comfortably in full-night power-cut situations.
- It comes with 150mAh Capacity.
- It is effective in an environment of deep cyclic operation and greater electricity shortage.
- It comes with standard 30-month warranty.
- Batteries weighing 54 kg are packed, and the gross weight is 56 kg.
- It comes with constructive spines cast at high pressure.
10. Massimo MIT2500 200Ah 72 Months Warranty Tubular Battery
Massimo MIT2500 is a very powerful battery that will surely take care of all your needs so your inverter will be able to perform its mission. It has moulded handles present on both sides for ease of handling. It also features an anti-splash protection, which stops the battery from overheating in the top vented lids.
In terms of its lifetime this battery is long lasting and offers good backup and efficiency.
- Massimo has an output power of 200 Ah.
- The voltage for the battery is 12 Volts.
- Its backup time to full load is 5 to 7 hours.
- Uses a low alloy of antimony.
- Its battery life depends on maintenance for 8 to 10 years.
- It comes with a 72-month warranty.
Factors to Consider While Buying Invertor Battery
The Indian market today has several inverter batteries, each varying from each other. So, it is more tedious to select the right inverter pack. Nevertheless, the role of selection can be a little easier if you know the basic requirements of an inverter battery.
Below are a few considerations which will help you figure out your home ‘s best invert battery.
Batteries come in various forms, depending on electrode form and plate technology. Depending on the electrode form, they are of two kinds:
- Wet Cell Batteries – These are the cheapest type of batteries and require frequent maintenance. These are also known as batteries of flooded lead-acid. They can be fixed upright and can not be adjusted.
- Gel Cell Batteries- There is no routine servicing of these batteries. You can’t let them be something like needing to be washed after a couple of years, however. These are also known as batteries made from lead-acid. Additionally, they ‘re bigger than wet batteries.
These are of two types, on the basis of plate technology:
Flat Plate- These are conventional large-sized batteries that were commonly used a decade ago.
Tubular Batteries – The batteries are advanced than the flat board. In terms of features and efficiency, they are more effective than a flat plate.
You can then go for tubular batteries because they are the best choice anytime.
It is the real battery size. The growing battery has its own power output which means the amount of power and how long the power can be supplied. The battery capacity is denoted as Ah or ampere-hour. Each battery has an Ah.
The higher the Ah rating the better the battery is. Now, you need to check the maximum limit for Ah rating battery when selecting the battery. Many inverters suit a peak rating of 150-200Ah.
So, as per your requirement, you choose the power of a battery. If you live in a location where daily power cuts occur frequently then fora high-capacity battery goes and vice versa.
Inverter VA Rating
Each inverter can only connect to some specific size of the battery. The specifics can be found on the unit itself or in the instruction booklet included with the appliance. VA stands for volt-ampere, the voltage and the current supplied to the household supply is the number. So, we suggest you test your inverter’s VA rating first and then buy the best inverter battery for your home accordingly.
This is directly proportional to the power and efficiency of the battery. High quality and high power offer a great deal of back-up time.
Inverter batteries come from a variety of manufacturers and with different specifications. A reputed brand designs a high-performance, top-quality battery. Upon satisfying its customers, a brand is famous or reputed so it’s always nice to rely on branded products.
Because of some or other complications a battery could malfunction at any time. So, having a battery with a long warranty duration is indicative. Among these considerations, you should also understand your budget and need. For the entire house, if you have a single inverter, you want to use robust high-capacity batteries. Also, connect the power cut in your regions with the battery you must buy to enjoy uninterrupted current.
Type of Invertor Batteries
Now, the best inverter batteries are in the three types. Hold those in mind before you decide, so you’d be mindful of both the pros and cons, as well as each ‘s functions.
1. Lead Acid Battery Lead acid flate plate
The lead-acid battery is the most common and is also the oldest of the three. They are cheap and have a great deal of energy. Compared to the two it’s also light and can last for 3 to 4 years. But this form is high maintenance because the electrolyte level needs to be tested and it needs to be constantly topped. Plus it emits harmful gasses so it needs to be used in a ventilated place.
2. Maintenance Free Battery Maintenance Free Gel Battery
The maintenance-free battery is sometimes referred to as a gel battery. It is a lead-acid battery with no maintenance requirement. It uses gel and glass mat which is absorbent so it is sealed. It’s more expensive because of this and has a shorter lifespan.
3. Tubular Battery Amaron Inverter 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery
Compared with the two the tubular battery has a more complex design. It has a longer lifespan and better, low maintenance performance. That is why it’s the most costly too.
This is it! I think you already have all you need to know when it comes to buying the best inverter battery for you given this detail. Let’s now proceed to frequently asked questions about an inverter battery on the market to finish it off.
How to Increase Battery’s Life?
Below are a couple of tips you should follow to boost inverter battery life span:
- Replenish the distilled water at regular intervals, depending on battery type or pattern of use. Although few batteries need refilling itself after a month, others need refilling after 3 months. You can set a callback so you don’t forget this.
- Apply a small amount of grease to the connecting sockets. That prevents rusting or corrosion of the inverter battery.
- If rust or corrosion build up, clean it with a brush. To eliminate the rust you can create a blend of baking soda and water.
- Continue to use the inverter battery with energy-efficient appliances because they help to reduce the power burden. Overuse of the inverter by attaching a high-load system may have an impact on its effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What inverter battery is the best?
Amaron Inverter 150Ah Tall Tubular Battery, Exide 150 Ah New Insta Brite Battery, and LUMINOUS RC 18000 150 AH Tall Tubular Battery are the best in India inverter batteries.
- How long does a battery inverter last?
The easy response to this is that the batteries are susceptible to harm that they will last for only 6 years at most. The lifespan of the flat plate battery would last about 3 years and the tubular battery would last about 3 to 5 years.
- What battery is better luminous or exide?
The batteries are both equally strong and durable. If well managed, they will last you for good 4 to 5 years.
- What battery in India is perfect for inverters?
Exide, Luminous, and Amaron are one of India’s most popular and strong battery brands.
- How many Ah batteries do I need at home?
Suppose you need a 3-hour backup battery. So, you ‘d opt for a 130Ah room. Then, you should know for how long you will use it and what else you want to work with it to decide on the power.
- Is battery inverter exploding?
The good battery brands are built not to explode with heat but the ones of low quality may explode. A battery after reaching a temperature of 40 degrees slows down the charging cycle, and the batteries that fail to do so that suffer from the explosion.
Inverter batteries are a necessity for every home in India, particularly where frequent power cut problem loads are present. You can do much of the job without electricity so investing in a good inverter battery is still a viable option.
We recommend you invest in this appliance for your own comfort and reliability. As you invest your hard-earned money, make sure that you invest in a product that suits your needs and is of high quality. Only products which are good in quality and efficiency are on our list. Without a second thought, you can pick all of these.
You may also check:
- 10 Best Drill Machines For Home Use in India
- 10 Best Refrigerator Brand in India | Reviews & Buying Guide
- 10 Best Digital Body Weight Machine
- 10 Best Vacuum Cleaners in India 2020
- 10 Best Electronic Safes/Lockers in India