List of Top Rated Induction Cooktops from thousands of Customer Review & Feedback.
“10M consumers helped this year“
1. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Electromagnetic Induction Technology ensures high heating efficiency.
- Time Setting Function enables you to set the time from 0 to 3 hours.
- 6 Preset Indian Menus for fast cooking.
- Convenient Touch Control Panel.
- A capacity of 2100 watts enables you to cook extremely fast.
2. Prestige PIC 20 Induction Cooktop with Push button
- Comes ready with Indian Menu Option like idli, dosa, chapati, curry etc.
- Anti-Magnetic Wall prevents the wastage of energy.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator protects against voltage fluctuations.
- Intelligent Computer Control Procedure automatically adjusts power and temperature according to cooking needs.
- Power Saver Technology helps to keep your electricity bill low.
- Auto Switch-Off feature prevents wastage of power.
3. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 10 Preset Indian menus for quick and hassle-free cooking.
- The Time Setting Function enables you to set the time from 0 to 3 hours as needed.
- 2100 Watt Capacity allows you to prepare food extremely fast.
- Premium Quality Glass Panel enhances the beauty of the product.
- Touch Control Panel lets you operate the product smoothly.
4. Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Dual Heat Sensor Technology allows you to perform cooking more efficiently.
- Auto Switch Off feature prevents unnecessary wastage of energy.
- 7 Segments LED Display shows all the necessary information regarding settings.
- Preset Menus like Pressure cook, Sauce, Curry, Heat milk, Deep fry etc.
- High-quality materials protect you from accidents like electric shocks.
- Superior built quality assures uninterrupted service for a long time.
5. Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Intelligent Computer Control Procedure reduces power consumption.
- The Feather Touch Control Panel makes it easy to operate the device.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator protects the cooktop from voltage fluctuations.
- Multiple Indian menu options help to cook faster.
- Keep Warm Function helps to keep food warm for up to 4 hours.
6. Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 6 Different Cooking Modes like Dosa, Curries, Boiling, Frying etc. help to cook faster.
- Convenient LED display makes the product more comfortable to use.
- Auto Shut-Off feature automatically shuts off the switch when the appliance is unused for extended periods.
- Auto Pan Detection can automatically detect suitable cookware.
- Timer Function enables you to set the time from 0 to 3 hours as required.
7. Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 8 Pre-Set Menus reduces the hassle of cooking and helps to cook faster.
- Auto Shut Off feature prevents energy wastage and keeps electricity bills low.
- The elegant design enhances the decor of the kitchen.
- Can provide uninterrupted service for a long time.
- A capacity of 1900 watts can meet the needs of small to medium families.
8. Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel
- Indian Menu Options to quickly prepare Indian menus like Chapatti, Idli, Dosa etc.
- Full Computer Control Procedure prevents energy wastage.
- Power Saver Technology helps keep electricity bills low.
- Dual Heat Sensors prevents food from overheating and helps save electricity.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator provides protection from voltage fluctuations.
9. Preethi Trendy Plus 116 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
- The cooktop comes with auto switch-off technology.
- The cooktop minimizes the heat loss by transferring 84% of the heat to the cookware.
- High-quality electrical materials assure long-lasting, trouble-free performance.
- Durable ceramic plate to resist intense heat.
- You have pre-set Indian cooking options.
10. Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Pan sensor technology Manual setting to customize cooking.
- 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety.
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- 5 preset menu options are available in induction
- Copper coil and temperature control for healthy and safe cooking.