Graphics Card is the best friend of a Gamer, right? Well, these are the cards that put that rush of adrenaline into our PCs and make it easy for heavy games to run. But you can not decide when it comes to buying the best suitable one just by looking at it. You’re going to have to go in-depth and do research about it. But to help you, we are here.
There are, for example, two major producers of Graphics cards in the industry, AMD and NVIDIA. They produce all kinds of Graphics cards, starting from entry-level performance to top-notch.
However, for what kind of job you need a graphics card, you will still need to analyse it.
For games? Games like Battlefield V are too heavy, requiring a graphics card for performance to run the game smoothly. Other games, on the other hand, do not need this much power. This is also quite confusing for Professional gamers. But, still, you can take a look at our Best Graphics Cards in India list and purchase one.
But make sure to check the properties of a good graphics card before proceeding:
- Memory: The storage and rendering of pixels by GPU memory. Therefore the number of memories must be high.
- Bandwidth: Ensure the graphics card bandwidth is checked. 1 GB of GDDR5 is almost identical to 4 GB of clocked GDDR3 at the same rate.
- Clock Speed: According to the GPU, the clock speed matters, even 3 GHz with some old GPU could give less output than 2 GHz with a new generation GPU speed. Both need to be new and taller.
Best Graphics Card For Gaming Under Rs.50000
- Turing architecture, Ray Tracing Cores, tensor Cores, NVIDIA dlss
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6, 14Gbps
- Icestorm 2. 0, our strongest cooling, metal wraparound backplate
- 4K ready, 4 Display ready, Super compact 8. 3-Inch length
- 3 x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1 x HDMI 2. 0B
- 1380 MHz GPU Boost Clock (OC mode) for outstanding gaming experience
- AMD Radeon VR Ready Premium with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
- Dual-fan cooling provides doubled airflow for 3x quieter gameplay.Power Connector: 8-Pin
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster,...
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II...
- Game Ready Drivers. Ray Tracing. VR Ready.
- NVIDIA Highlights. NVIDIA GPU Boost. NVIDIA Ansel.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience. NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4.6
- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2
- Increased performance over standard "integrated graphics" allows users to play the latest games with more detail and...
- Supporting Microsoft DirectX 10, 512MB of on-board memory, NVIDIA's Unified Architecture, ultra-high resolution displays...
- Supports the PCI Bus standard as well as offers dual-monitor support via 1 DVI and 1 VGA outputs
- Microsoft Vista Ready with 512MB on-board memory
- Toll-Free Techsupport and 3 year warranty
- The New Powerful Super compact GeForce 2070 Super MINI with support for ‘Real Time Ray Tracing’ takes advantage of...
- RTX 2070 Super MINI comes with ‘2560 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 256-bit wide bus interface at speeds of 14...
- IceStorm 2. 0 enhances the overall cooling utilizing more surface area, improved heatpipe layout, stronger aluminum...
- It comes with 3 x DisplayPort 1. 4 (7680 x 4320 @ 60Hz), HDMI 2. 0b (3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz). It is HDCP compliant and you...
- SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY - Game Ready Drivers | Microsoft DirectX 12 API, Vulkan API | OpenGL 4.5 | Microsoft Windows 10/7...
- New turing architecture, real-time raytracing, dlss with deep learning ai
- 6gb 192-bit gddr6
- Dual slot, super compACt 8.3-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- 4k/ HDR/ VR ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology, 40962160 Pixel Display Port Resolution
- 4x Display Port 1.2, 25601600 Pixel Dual Link DVI Resolution19201200 Pixel Single Link DVI Resolution
- 256-bit memory interface, 19201200 Pixel Single Link DVI Resolution
- 160 GB/s memory bandwidth
- 1,280 stream processors
- Chipset: AMD radeon rx 570
- Memory clock: 1750 MHz, 7000 MHz effective
- Maximum Resolution: 3840 x 2160, support 5x display monitors
- Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Compatible Port/Slot: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Chipset/GPU Manufacturer: AMD
- Ports: 3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- This card does not include retail packaging or disc with drivers.
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR5 256bit memory
- WINDFORCE 2X with Blade Fan Design
- Support up to 8K display @60Hz
- Build with 6+2 power phases
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit Memory Bus. Compatible with OS Windows 10 and Windows 7
- Cooling Technology: Dual Fan
- Loaded with innovative new gaming technologies
- Perfect choice for the latest high-definition games
- Including performance in AAA and immersive VR ready games
- Amazing new image-capture to share your game
- Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets
- 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1354 MHz
- 1 x DL-DVI 1 x HDMI 2.0b 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- PCI Express 3.0
- 640 CUDA Cores
- Chipset: AMD 580
- Video memory: 4GB DDR5; Display port ready: 1.4
- 1386 MHz (OC+)/ 1366 MHz (XFX true clock)
- XFX double dissipation cooling technology
- XFX custom back plate
- 1860 MHz Boost Clock with Super Alloy Power II Delivery
- Aura RGB Lighting on both shroud and backplate
- New ASUS FanConnect provides dual 4-pin GPU-controlled PWM fan headers
- DirectCU III with 0dB fan technology and patented wing-blade fans
- VR Ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
You may also like:
- 15 Best Graphics Card for Gaming under Rs.40,000
- 15 Best Graphics Card for Gaming under Rs.30,000
- 15 Best Graphics Card for Gaming under Rs.20,000
- 15 Best Graphics Card for Gaming under Rs.10,000
Choosing the best graphics in India is not an easy task at all. During the research, we have come across a ton of GPUs from both AMD and NVIDIA. And, most of them come with some of the best features and specs. Even some of them have almost the similar price range. Yet, we have tried to create a realistic list of the best GPUs in India.
Before we go, we should tell that the pricing of any GPUs can change at any moment. We have compared and reviewed these GPUs above by considering the pricing at the time of writing this post. As always, it is up to you to select the best product for you. We hope this post will help you to do that easily and more comfortably.