India does have quite a lot of coffee lovers, although it’s a tea drinker and lover country. But there are quite a lot of individuals who also share the same love for coffee. And when it comes to coffee making, there are quite a lot of people who prefer to have a coffee machine. If you’re looking for some of the best coffee makers in India, then I’m here to help you out.
I’ve picked some of the Best Coffee Machines for small offices and/or home, to help you out. So you can pick the right one for yourself easily.
Our Top Picks
Best Coffee Makers in India
- Makes espresso, cappuccino and latte coffee
- Milk frothing nozzle: Use the milk frothing nozzle for making Latte, Espresso Macchiato, Caff? Breve, and Caramel...
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 800 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts. Bar Pressure: 4 bar
- Includes: Coffee maker, Instruction manual, Customer care list and Guarantee card
- Capacity of 720 ml - makes 2-6 cups of coffee
- Anti drip function - for hassle free drinking
- Warming plate - keeps coffee hot automatically
- Removable filter - for convenient cleaning of filter and filter holder
- Water level indicator - indicates the level of water inside the coffee maker
- Auto keep warm function
- Unique water level indicator
- Temperature controller is made by strix that offers durability
- Warranty: 2 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Drip stop to interrupt coffee brewing whenever you like
- Ease of cleaning, maintenance and dishwasher-safe parts
- Non slip fee and illuminated power switch
- Detachable filter holder and drip-stop
- Capacity: 0.6 liter and Brewing Time: 10 minutes
- Concealed 450W heating element for faster brewing
- Heat resistant high grade plastic
- Microfine filter for fine decoction
- Accurate temperature control
- Heat sensitive thermal fuse
- Content: Prestige Electric Drip Coffer Maker- Pcmd 1.0
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 650W
- 3.5 bar working pressure
- Frothing function
- Hot brew right in your kitchen - Enjoy a cup of hot brewed coffee whenever you like at the ease of your own kitchen
- Powerful coffee maker for the perfect cup of coffee - Frappe comes with 650 watt of power to ensure that you get the...
- Excellent for Large Groups - The 5 cup capacity makes it perfect for large family gatherings
- Anti-drip function with detachable coffee filter - This ensures that the drip stops to interrupt coffee brewing whenever...
- Stylish design - Frappe coffee maker is aesthetically designed with a sleek and modern design and comes with power...
- Great to brew Black Coffee/Americano. Recommend to use more coffee to make South Indian Filter coffee
- 600 ml carafe brews up to 4 cups of coffee at once within 30 seconds to 7 minutes (Depending on coffee quantity)
- Water level indicator, Illuminated power switch & elegant design
- Water is stored in food-grade plastic filter chamber for safe usage
- Detachable plastic filter facilitates easy clean. Recommend to use a paper filter so that no powder dust gets into the...
- Advanced brewing technology with mesh filter
- High temperature Glass carafe with water level indicator
- Non slip feet - firm rubber legs for better grip on the surface
- Illuminated on/off switch,customer care no:180042566666
- Anti drip mechanism
- 1 cup capacity
- Covered reservoir
- Removable drip tray
- Indicor light
- Pull-out filter holder-Makes cleaning easy ; Compact design-Convenient and space saving ; Permanent filter-Durable and...
Coffee Making Machine – Buying Guide
Types of Coffee Makers
The first thing you need to consider is the coffee-maker type. There are many types of coffee making facilities on the market that are available. The manual drip system, coffee presses, percolators, pod coffee makers, and so on are some of them. You’ll find espresso and cappuccino coffee makers, for example. So before you buy yourself a coffee-maker. You have to recognise your needs and then choose the right one for yourself.
To give you a better idea, however, here are some of the top coffee makers we get to see on the market:
Coffee Makers with Automatic Drip
Automatic drip coffee makers are one of the most prevalent coffee makers. Automatic drip coffee makers generally have a water-filled chamber. And all you need to do is load a coffee into the basket philtre. You then need to turn the machine on and start heating the water.And then, through the philtre, the water will drip and land in the pot.
Pod Coffee Makers
The pod-coffee makers are another thing. This one is a newer kind of machine we can see nowadays. These types of coffee makers force the water through a small packet of coffee which is known as a pod and fits into the dispenser of the machine. However, the thing with coffee makers of this kind is that they are quite expensive. And for the machine only, you will need to buy specialised coffee refills.
Next, the espresso makers are there. It’s one of the most popular kinds of coffee makers you’ll get to see. A simple stovetop model is included. There is a steam engine alongside that. The stem pushes hot water through the coffee on the ground. These types of coffee machines are quite user-friendly and readily available as most people only use Espresso Makers for their coffee needs.
Things to look while purchasing the Best Coffee Maker
How often do you take a coffee?
The first question you have to ask yourself about is how often you drink coffee. It would be a nice idea to go with a coffee maker that comes with an insulated mug or carafe if you like drinking coffee throughout your day. These coffee makers kind of help you keep your coffee hot for the longest time. Therefore you won’t have to prepare coffee again and again.
The second thing about it is capability. Capacity is the amount of filling and storage. You have to decide the size you need. If you need a single cup of coffee, for example, Then you don’t need ability too much. But, on the other hand, you need more storage if you want to make 12 cups of coffee at a time.
Control of Temperatures
If you’re very sceptical about how their coffee tastes, then you might want to consider the temperature control feature, usually in order to get the best coffee taste, you’ll need to brew your coffee at a temperature of 196 degrees Fahrenheit to 205 degrees F. Therefore, your coffee must be brewed at a higher temperature. And this job is only made a bit easier by the temperature control feature.
Simple to clean
Makers of coffee are sensitive. That’s why choosing something straightforward to clean is always an excellent idea. As a result, your coffee maker is not going to be damaged at all. You won’t have to fight to clean your coffee maker, either.
Easy to use
You might also want to consider a coffee maker, which is easy to use as we are not all good at technology. And some of us need some time to understand the workings of the technology. So in the event that this is the case with you, too. Then you’d better choose an easy to operate the machine. So you’re not going to have to go through a difficult time. The important part is that almost all coffee makers are supplied with a manual. So for you, it’ll be an easy process.