If you grow your beard, you may know the value of having the beard trimmer at your home.
An electric beard trimmer is a must to keep facial hair. The top ones are intuitive and offer a variety of settings for overall hair trimming and touch-ups with precision.
A good quality beard trimmer is one of the most important products that you must always keep in your bathroom.
A beard trimmer has the purpose of ensuring that your beard is always tamed and leaves you looking professional.
Guys, you invest in the best shavers and hair dryers but it’s equally important to have the best trimmer. You can use an on-the-go trimmer that is very convenient for the fast pace of life today. You can make a wide range of beard and hairstyles using a top-quality trimmer brand.
In my analysis, I met several tips for selecting the best trimmer in India and even about something that Indians have the best options for a beard trimmer. I’m going to share the following guide to give tips for buying a beard trimmer in India, based on my research.
Steps to Trim a Beard with Trimmer
Wash the beard
The first step is to wash your beard with shampoo so that the hair is softened for ease of trimming. Then just let it dry out. This will be carried by the use of a brush or a comb to straightly brush your beard so it removes the tangles.
Set the trimmer
Ensure that in the case of a cordless trimmer or in the event of a cabled one plug it into a power source, the trimmer is fully charged. Now set the length of the trimmer to that you want. Choose the lowest range if you want to just trim with not much of a change.
Start using Trimmer
Now you need to start trimming the trimmer with firm pressure on each side of your face. Start with the ears and slowly bring them down while maintaining a balance between the two sides, so that they are even.
Trim your beard and mustache
Start by trimming under your nose, and then go to the chin. Pay special attention to areas which are hard to reach. Make sure the trimmer delivers a smooth and comfortable grip so you won’t get cut.
You’d want a clean and sleek finish. Hence, using the jawline as the edge for this trim around your neckline. Now you can apply after-shave gel or shaving oil for the finishing touches.
If you don’t have much time to read the full post, select any trimmer from below table, otherwise read the complete post for detailed review.
List of Best Trimmer for Men in India
|Beard Trimmer Pics||Beard Trimmer Name||Warranty|
|PHILIPS Beard Trimmer + Shaver Combo||2 + 1 Year|
|SYSKA Beard Trimmer||2 Years|
|USTRA Beard Trimmer||2 Years|
|MI Beard Trimmer||1 Year|
|PHILIPS DuraPower Trimmer||2 Years|
|PANASONIC Beard Trimmer||2 Years|
|NOVA Hair Trimmer||2 Years|
|LIFELONG Beard Trimmer||1 Year|
|HAVELLS Beard Trimmer||2 Years|
|XMATE Beard Trimmer||1 Year|
10 Best Beard Trimmer Reviews
1. PHILIPS QT4011/15 Best Beard Trimmer in India
The beard trimmer Philips QT4011/15 is a great budget-friendly choice with all the requisite features promising a stylish and premium look. These can be either used during charging or cordless at any time. The trimmer’s long-lasting efficiency is assured by its self-supporting Titanium blades and the DuraPower system.
Philips trimmers have been in use for a long time now, owing to its smooth blades and attractive nature, even by major celebrities. The ergonomic design also helps remove the head from the top of the trimmer and then, after trimming, wash it from the water.
The trimmer comes with blades which have rounded tips so they do not damage the user’s skin when trimming. In our tests, this trimmer was found not only to be able to trim the beard, but also to trim chest hair, underarm hair, pubic hair. A reader, however, said that they don’t use this for your ass, as it could hurt.
- It has rounded tips and self-sharpening steel blades.
- Pick your desired range, and use the Zoom wheel to lock it.
- With a detachable head, it is very easy to clean.
- Its battery life is 4X times longer.
- The agronomic nature makes an easy grip.
- It comes with a charging indicator.
2. Syska HT300 Beard Trimmer Best for Sensitive Skin
While we’re dealing with the issue of best men trimmers in India, we can’t forget Syska! This HT300 variant’s stainless steel blades are both rounded and skin sensitive, allowing for comfortable and smooth contact with your hands. There are 20 length adjustments from which to choose, so you can personalize your own awesome shaving experience!
The built-in adjustable comb also guarantees an efficient trim session, particularly if you’re in a hurry. It is skin-friendly and it makes stainless steel blades self-harpening for a smooth ride. The trimmer is fitted with an option of up to 20 separate precision length settings.
This trimmer has to be charged for up to 8 hrs to have about 35 minutes of wireless use. This trimmer comes with a built-in frame, so you can place it easily anywhere in your bathroom.
- Blade configuration at once changes greater surface area.
- The lead comb is made of ABS plastic which is unbreakable.
- Stubble comb built-in. No need to hold any extra shampoo.
- The stainless steel blade is self-sharpening.
- The trimmer comes with a brush to clean and is very easy to keep.
3. Ustraa Chrome Best Beard Trimmer under 1500
Keeping your beard kept clean requires a trimmer of consistency. However, the looks should never convince you, this next beard trimmer on our website is the Ustraa Chrome 300, which was meant to deliver a perfect beard.
Packed with a Li-Ion battery, the user get 90-120 minutes of cordless service with only 60 minutes of device charging. Furthermore, the larger titanium-layered T-shape trimming blades, as well as a superior comb locking mechanism, will ensure that you get the perfect trim every time.
In addition, the robust ABS combs were designed in such a way that they do not shake and lock well to provide a smooth, unswerving and tangle-free trimming experience. Designed for beard trimming, this device comes with the great shape and weight distribution to give you superior hold and maneuverability when shaping your hair on your face.
- It can be used with a cord as well as cordless.
- 3 Combs with lengths 1 mm, 3 mm, and 5 mm.
- T- Shaped blades to improve coverage of the air.
- Comb lock mechanism for free trimming of tangles.
- Sturdy ABS plastic combs that just don’t shake and cut.
- The display of LED charge shows you exactly how much charge is left.
- Overload protection increases battery life.
Video sourced from amazon.in
4. MI corded/cordless Best Waterproof Trimmer
Xiaomi India launched its first product in the Indian category of personal grooming. This Mi Beard trimmer can quickly and reliably meet all your grooming needs, as it comes with an ultra-powerful battery and superior features for the perfect trim.
This trimmer comes with two combs and a total of 0.5 mm precision 40 length settings so you can bring whatever style you want. The blades are made of stainless steel and they can be used for both corded and cordless use.
The Mi Beard trimmer comes with an indicator for LED batteries. For immediate use, you can use it on charging for just 5 minutes for 10 minutes. It requires a 5V adapter and takes 2 hours to complete charging. It can be used for 90 minutes when fully charged.
This Mi Beard trimmer has a completely washable frame and is hydro-resistant due to its IPX7 rating. You can wash it under a tap when getting your beard trimmed.
- You can wash it under a tap when getting your beard trimmed.
- Corded as well as cordless use for the comfort of consumers.
- Blades avoid skin irritations and unintentional cuts to the face.
- Lubricant-coated blades ride super effortlessly over your skin.
- A special quad-edge feature allows the hard to reach spots to be trimmed.
- An indicator of the LED battery indicates the amount of charge.
- Travel lock and travel pocket keeps it locked and secure when
Video sourced from amazon.in
5. Philips DuraPower BT3221/15 Top Hair trimmer for Men
The Philips DuraPower BT3221/15 is one of Philips’ trimmers, which has the lowest one-hour charging time and is extremely battery-efficient in service.
The inclusion of a zoom wheel with trimmer enables the user to select for trimming from a range of length settings varying from 0.5 mm to 10 mm. The trimmer’s DuraPower technology optimizes the power that contributes to an extension in trimming times and reduces battery usage.
In this trimmer, the lift and cutting mechanism is incorporated for faster trimming up to 30 per cent, thus saving time before office during the mornings. Because of its excellent cutting And self-cleaning capability, the Titanium blades are often used for trimming.
This trimmer is suitable for both cable and cordless use and can even work during an emergency at a low battery level. For a very long time, Philips has been a leader in the field of electronic equipment and the range of trimmer it offers to customers are multiple.
- Trimmer’s length Range is 0.5mm to 10mm
- Its weight is just 209 gram which is lighter than many other trimmers.
- It is charged for 1 hour, it can work for 90 minutes.
- The company provides a warranty of 2 years
- An excellent all-rounder for all types of purposes of trimming and shaving.
6. Panasonic ER-GB30K Men’s Battery Operated Trimmer
Now with the all-new Panasonic ER-GB30 K trimmer that provides an assemblage of top-notch functionality, you can get the perfect evenly trimmed beard with. Panasonic’s beard trimmer was intended to have a convenient and ergonomic design that would encourage you to use it while you’re on the move.
Since the body is made of long-lasting plastic, the ER-GB30 K trimmer has a lightweight and compact build, while the stainless steel blades ensure that the hair removal device in your grooming collection is robust, accurate and of top quality.
Additionally, this beard trimmer does not need the attachments to the manifold comb to achieve various trim speeds. Instead, it consists of a trim series ranging from 2 – 18 mm which could be flipped by gliding the dial.
With all this said, we will conclude that when using this battery-operated beard trimmer, you can attain the impeccable 3-day stubble look effortlessly. Thus it is also the best hair trimmer for men.
- Suitable for use at home for both wet and dry trimming.
- Packed with long-lasting, precision stainless steel blades.
- Doesn’t need many comb fittings for precise cutting.
- Comes with an ergonomic template to provide ease of manoeuvre.
7. Nova NHT-1071 Titanium Coated USB Trimmer for Men
This Nova trimmer is designed specifically with strong-precision & high-grade titanium blades which comfortably and easily groom your facial hair. The use of lift & trim system further accentuates the shaving quality by offering a beautifully contoured or chiselled beard for you.
Additionally, you can use up to nine different length configurations to customize the form of a shave you want. It is a plain, feature-laden trimmer. If you need something affordable but powerful it’s going to be a great buy. Its clean-cut, smooth glides and the battery capacity is too good.
After Philips comes only one explanation is its price. It is a budget product so you can’t expect Philips to suit the price. Otherwise, this is a solid purchase; maximum value for money. A zoom slide button will pick your ideal length (2 mm – 18 mm) settings. Get a shadow look of 3 days, tightly trim or grow a full beard with no effort.
- Self-shaven titanium-coated blades stay sharp for a long time.
- The combs come with a lock for protection.
- The lifting and trimming process raises the hairs and cuts them quicker by 35 per cent.
- Easily washable with water.
- Use any USB adapter or charge it from your device as it has USB Port.
- Turbo power technology improves life of the trimmer.
8. Lifelong: Best Beard Trimmer under 1000 for Men
Are you looking for a beard trimmer that has the best quality along with the best price? Instead, a strong alternative can be a Lifelong LLPCM07. It has 20 settings in length and a blade which is self-sharpening.
Trimmer only takes two hours to charge, and once charged, it will operate for 60 minutes. Depending on your need, you can use this as a cord or cordless trimmer. This trimmer is equipped with a stainless steel blade, adjustable guide comb and a charge indicator which makes it a perfect match for our list.
Using the 0.4-10 mm comb length settings, this high-performance beard trimmer will trim your hair, which will help perform a smooth stubble styling at home.
All of these factors make this beard trimmer, an important grooming tool for providing absolute precision and control while styling, irrespective of the time and place of use.
- The USB charging cable allows the trimmer to be charged by connecting it to any gadget with a USB hub.
- Blades which are completely washable.
- 20 Settings for the comb and the length adjustable.
- Battery indicator with LED.
- The stainless steel blades are removable.
9. Havells Cord and Cordless Beard Trimmer
Havells is indeed one of the most luxurious and demanded brands out there as a company specializing with grooming products for people. As such this version of BT6153C is also no exception.
This will be a perfect addition to your grooming arsenal, fitted with precise length adjustments of up to 10 mm, cordless or corded use, detachable handle, ergonomic design and even an LED charger indicator.
You will need to use this trimmer for around an hour to get the most of it while we get up to 50 minutes of use on a single charge. The LED charger light will turn green when it is in service, and red when the battery is running out.
- Easy to carry a removable blade
- The blade is made of stainless steel
- This uses a battery of lithium-ion.
- 5 length settings are there
- The power-packed battery & stainless steel U-shaped blades
Video sourced from amazon.in
10. Xmate Quik Cordless Beard Trimmer
This next beard trimmer on our list comes loaded with a top-quality motor which provides the power for precise cutting and maintains the power even if the battery is low.
The Xmate Quik beard trimmer emerges with long-lasting strong stainless steel blades which are hypoallergenic and cut for an effective trimming experience quite cleanly. Crafted with a solid frame out of the robust ABS, this Xmate beard trimmer was designed to last.
This beard trimmer can be used cordlessly for almost 120 minutes by only charging the Li-ion battery for 2 hours. In addition, there is a micro-USB charging port which offers long-lasting and fast charging for an extended operating time. Having said that, the Xmate Quik is relatively simple to use it and manage beard trimmer offering a lightweight, robust design.
- Offers 2 hours of running time with a charge of 2 hours.
- Comes with the settings of 20 different lengths.
- Equipped with a powerful motor to ensure the perfect finish.
- A beard trimmer that is simple to use with low noise operation.
Beard Trimmer Buying Guide
You want to buy a long-lasting beard trimmer; then the primary quality you should check is whether the trimmer came with the stainless steel blades. Furthermore, to avoid the accidental slip-out from the hand, you must look for a trimmer that gets with a decent grip.
If the beard trimmer may have corded or cordless compatibility or both rely exclusively on preference, or whether there is or is not a power socket inside the bathroom. If you are travelling very often or on the move, then a cordless beard trimmer will prove to be a decent buy.
Operation is dry or wet?
Relying on whether you prefer to trim before or after a shower, you need to consider whether you are choosing a trimmer that delivers wet or dry trim. If you tend to switch between the two, on the other hand, you can find beard trimmers that would also provide both wet and dry trimming performance.
Most beard trimmers consist of adjustable combs which are to be fixed with the trimmer itself to facilitate accurate trimming at different lengths. Then select the beard trimmer that came with the variable or adjustable length configurations, if you require trimming or styling.
There are some beard trimmers which also come with precision trimmer function. These are secondary blades that are smaller in size and are usually hidden in your own trimmer, which may be twisted to link the primary blade.
The beard trimmer’s price range is based on the tally of features they have on offer. In addition to the, there are a few beard trimmers that could be used on the face and a few have been designed for stubble or precise trimming. The best-rated beard trimmer will vary between nearly 1000, 1500 or 2000INR to even above 3000Rs.
So, those were all the points you need to remember when you hit the market to buy a beard trimmer and keeping those points in mind will surely help you find the ideal grooming partner.
How to Clean Hair Trimmer?
If you want to clean any kind of trimmer – plug-in, cordless or with cord, simply take the steps below to clean and boost the lifespan of the trimmer:
- First, switching off the supply of power and detach power adapter and trimmer.
- Oven the trimmer cover, you’re going to see the blades with hair strings over them.
- Keep it in running water that requires some pressure to extract hair from blades.
- Move the trimmer 3-4 times to clean a trimmer and the blades with runing water.
- Clean the trimmer with a towel and let it dry for a while.
- Apply a couple of drops of oil on the edges of the blade to keep clean and functioning well.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How to make your beard trimmer sharpened?
It’s best that professionals sharpen the beard trimmers, but you can sharpen the beard trimmer with a 4000 grit coarse stone if you want to do so alone. You only have to take the blade out of the trimmer and then move it about 10 times over the stone.
2. Is it easier to trim your beard?
No, trimming your beard lets it grow much faster is a very common misconception, but daily trimming lets you avoid split ends. This effect makes your beard look thin and sexy. Daily cuts help improve the beard’s health and make the beards grow faster.
3. Which is the best beard trimmer in India?
PHILIPS QT4011/15 and USTRA are some of the best beard trimmers; PHILIPS DURA POWER BT3221/15 and PHILIPS TRIMMER are lightweight as well as easy to use. These trimmers avoid cutbacks and have a highly ergonomic design.
4. How to select Healthy Beard Trimmer?
Some signs of a good bar trimmer are: a variety of speed settings should be used for a variety of looks, energy efficient and battery life, simple to use and low maintenance should be needed.
5. Can we do clean shave with Trimmers?
Yeah, a clean shave can be done absolutely in trimming. While trimmers offer various styles and looks, they can also be used to achieve a clean shave.
6. Which is better – Shaving or Trimming?
If it comes to shaving or trimming, there is no right option. Both items are in their own way attractive and useful. But if you have long beards and are looking for a clean-shaven look, you should have a trim first and then follow it through with shaving.
7. What is a trimmer’s standard blade length?
The standard length of a beard is 0.5 mm to 5 mm in most beard trimmers. These blade lengths are enough to offer nearly every major style and trimming feature. You may buy these blades more individually.
8. Are electric beard trimmers good for skin?
The skin on our faces is sensitive and can become irritated when it comes to hard equipment. Though electric beard trimmers have no known side effect, it is recommended to prepare the skin with facial oils and serums to preserve moisture if you have sensitive skin.
I hope you like this post on the best beard trimmer for men in India. If you are still confused which one to buy, then go with Philips or USTRA. Let us know which brand you like the most and gonna buy it.